Virtual Fly TQ6+
Double equipped metal Throttle Quadrant
The Virtual Fly TQ6+ Throttle Quadrant is there for everyone who likes to fly in a multi engine propeller plane and is looking for a qualitative first rate throttle. The TQ6+ weighs no more than three kilograms because the controls are completely made of metal. Because of that this throttle quadrant is a solid and robust choice.
The throttle quadrant of Virtual Fly has (in contrast to a large amount of other throttle quadrants) physical positions for reverse, propeller feather, and mixture cut-off. This functionality works directly after the installation of the drivers, so additional software (such as FSUIPC) is not necessary. Besides that, the resistance of the double equipped handles can be configured to your own liking.
Solid controls, suitable for FSX, P3D and X-Plane
The controls of the TQ6+ Throttle Quadrant are completely made of metal and work with Microsoft Flightsimulator X (FSX), Prepar3D (P3D), and X-Plane. By default the software provides the possibilities for throttle reverse, propeller feather, and mixture cut-off, but of course the controls can also be configured via FSUIPC.
The pros and cons of the TQ6+
- The TQ6+ has Hall Effect Magnetic Sensors, which make this a Life-Long product.
- This throttle quadrant has double Reverse, feather and cut-off functions.
- The friction of the VirtualFly TQ6+ can be adjusted.
- The TQ6+ is expensive for the common flightsimmer, as it is created for (semi-)professionals.
In the box
- Virtual Fly TQ6+ Throttle Quadrant
- Desk clamps