Virtual Fly TQ3+
A metal Throttle Quadrant with adjustable resistance
The TQ3+ Throttle Quadrant of Virtual Fly has the same as any other throttle quadrant in terms of basic functionality: with the TQ3+ you also operate the throttle, propeller and mixture. The throttle quadrant of Virtual Fly has (in contrast to a large amount of other throttle quadrants) physical positions for reverse, propeller feather and mixture cut-off. This functionality works directly after the installation of the drivers, so additional software (such as FSUIPC) is not necessary. Besides that, the resistance of the handles can be adjusted to your own liking.
Solid controls, suitable for FSX, P3D and X-Plane
The controls of the TQ3+ Throttle Quadrant are completely made of metal and work with Microsoft Flightsimulator X (FSX), Prepar3D (P3D), and X-Plane. By default the software provides the possibilities for throttle reverse, propeller feather, and mixture cut-off, but of course the controls can also be configured via FSUIPC.
The pros and cons of the TQ3+
- The TQ3+ has Hall Effect Magnetic Sensors, which make this a Life-Long product.
- This throttle quadrant has Reverse, feather and cut-off functions.
- The friction of the VirtualFly TQ3+ can be adjusted.
- The TQ3+ is expensive for the common flightsimmer, as it is created for (semi-)professionals.
In the box
- Virtual Fly TQ3+ Throttle Quadrant
- Desk clamps