Virtual Fly Ruddo +
Steel, metal and aluminum make these rudder pedals indestructible
At the development of the Ruddo rudder pedals by Virtual Fly, quality and sustainability have clearly been taken into consideration. These (almost) indestructible, eleven kilogram heavy, rudder pedals namely consist of a metal enclosure with steel and aluminum parts within.
The Ruddo uses 'load cells' for the differential brakes. These pressure sensors can handle high forces, without losing precision and making sure that the use of the rudder pedals feels extremely realistic.
Suitable for FSX, P3D and X-plane
Thanks to the included software the pedals will work directly with Microsoft Flightsimulator X (FSX), Prepar3D (P3D), and X-Plane. Of course the Ruddo can be configured entirely to your own liking via FSUIPC.
The pros and cons of the Ruddo
- Only high quality materials are used, making the Ruddo almost indestructible.
- The Ruddo works with load cells, which make the differntial brakes extremely accurate.
- Works with Microsoft Flightsimulator X (FSX), Prepar3D (P3D), and X-Plane.
- The Ruddo is not suitable for the average flightsimmer, as it is created for (semi-)professionals.
In the box
- Virtual Fly Ruddo 'Rudder pedals'