Thrustmaster T.Flight U.S. Airforce Edition Headset
Classic design with great comfort.
There has clearly been a good look at the 'real' aviation by Thrustmaster in the design of the T-Flight U.S. Air Force Edition Headset. The classic design has over-ear auricles with memory-foam cushions and a comfortable gel layer, which ensures that the headset is still on your head after hours of flying.
On the left auricle, you will find a volume button, with which the level of the sound can be directly adjusted, and the detachable unidirectional microphone, which you can adjust to the size and shape of your head.
The sound quality of the T-Flight U.S. Air Force headset is excellent. The two 50mm speakers offer a stable frequency response curve, with a perfect balance between bass, mid and high tones, resulting in crystal clear audio.
An aviation headset with standard connector.
The T.Flight headset has a cable of three meters and unlike the headsets from the 'real' aviation, the T.Flight headset does not include an aviation plug, but just a standard 3.5 mm jack connector. You can not only connect this headset to your PC or Mac, but also to your favorite gaming console such as the Playstation4 or Xbox One.
The pros and cons of the T.Flight Headset.
- Can be used on all devices with a 3.5 mm jack connector.
- Interchangable frontplates to customize your headset.
- Comfortable headphone, thanks to the use of memory foam.
- The headseat doesn't have it's own driver, so you cant redirect ATC audio to the headphone while flying online.
In the box.
- T-Flight U.S. Air Force Edition Headset
- Software CD
- Interchangable frontplates
- Cable splitter