Thrustmaster T.Flight Stick X
Comfortable flying with an ergonomic joystick
The Thrustmaster T.Flight Stick X can be used right out of the box. The ergonomic design and the wide hand rest on this joystick ensures that flying with this flight stick is comfortable, and thanks to the weighted foot, also very stable. The stick has 12 pre-programmed buttons, which of course can be programmed completely to your preferences. The joystick also has a Twist function, allowing you to operate the aircraft’s rudder.
When you use multiple flightsims, the ‘mapping button’ is made for you. With a single push of the button, you can switch between two joystick configurations, which are saved onto the joystick itself. That way, you know you have the right buttons within reach, where and whenever you may be flying.
The pros and cons of the T.Flight Stick X
- Designed for both left- as right hand sim pilots.
- This joystick is stable, thanks to its weighted foot.
- Joystick twist is available on this joystick, allowing you to control your rudder.
- The T.Flight Stick X has a simple slider throttle.
In the box
- Thrustmaster T. Flight Stick X (for PC and PlayStation 3)
- Software CD