Thrustmaster T.16000M FCS
Finally, a comfortable joystick for both left and right-handed pilots
Most joysticks are developed for use with either the left or the right hand. And the joysticks that are developed for both hands often lack comfort and support. Thrustmaster has the solution: the T.16000M FCS. Thanks to three detachable components, the joystick can be completely modulated for left-handed or right-handed users. Twelve buttons are spread evenly across the base and another four buttons as well as the trigger are found on the stick itself. You operate the rudder by twisting the stick.
Always accurate thanks to magnetic sensors
The T16000.M stick has four independent axles with magnetic sensors. This means the stick uses the same technology as Thrustmasters’ top product, the HOTAS Warthog joystick. The magnets are frictionless so they don’t wear and the sensors retain their accuracy. A spiral spring ensures a powerful, linear and even tension.
The pros and cons of the T16000.M stick
- This stick is built on the same technology as the Thrustmaster Warthog.
- Accurate magnetic sensors preventing wear.
- The T16000.M-joystick is suitable for left- and right handed pilots.
- This stick has a slider which can be used as throttle, which is less accurate then a separate throttle.
In the box
- Thrustmaster T.16000M FCS