- Free shipping No shipping costs to UK Mainland, when shipped out of our UK warehouse.
- Customers love us! Over 98% of our customers recommend us and rate us with a 9.6 on average.
Pros and cons
- Very accurate thanks to the magnetic hall effect sensors
- The throttle’s resistance is adjustable
- This throttle quadrant is suitable for a single-engine aircraft only
A metal Throttle Quadrant with adjustable resistance
When looking at the Virtual Fly TQ3+ Throttle Quadrant you will see the same as you would see looking at any other throttle quadrant: a housing with throttle control, propeller, and mixture. But looks are deceiving.
The TQ3+ is made of sustainable metal, the throttle levers have a physical position for reverse, feather, idle cut off, and have an adjustable resistance. But the largest difference is that the advanced Hall sensors are used.
Hall sensors work based on magnetism, and therefore they are extremely accurate. Another advantage is that these sensors are wear-resistant, because they are frictionless.
Plug & Play with most Flight Simulators
The Virtual Fly TQ3 Throttle is compatible with Microsoft Flight simulator (FSX and MSFS), Prepar3D (P3D), and X-Plane, among others. The controls are recognized and automatically set by most flight simulators. Of course, you can also do this at your own discretion through your flightsim’s settings, or using tools such as FSUIPC.