- Free shipping No shipping costs to UK Mainland, when shipped out of our UK warehouse.
- Customers love us! Over 98% of our customers recommend us and rate us with a 9.6 on average.
Pros and cons
- Very accurate thanks to magnetic sensors and load cells
- Only high-quality materials have been used for these pedals
- The range of motion of the pedals is small compared to traditional flightsim rudder pedals
Quality and durability
While developing the Virtual Fly Ruddo+ rudder pedals a clear focus has been put on quality and durability. These (almost) indestructible, eleven kilos heavy, rudder pedals consist of a metal housing with steel and aluminum parts.
Hall Effect sensors have been used for these pedals. This are fiction less sensors, functioning based on magnetism and therefore, wear-resistant and very accurate.
Because of the differential brakes, the Ruddo uses ‘load cells’. These pressure sensors can handle large forces without loss of precision, and ensure that using the rudder pedals feels extremely realistic.
Robust rudder pedals for all Flight Simulators
The Ruddo+ can be connected to your flightsim system using a USB cable. The drivers, which are easy to install, ensure your pedals functions with Microsoft Flight Simulator (FSX and MSFS2020), Prepar3D (P3D), and X-Plane immediately. Of course, the Yoko can also be set completely at your own discretion via tools such as FSUIPC.