- Free shipping No shipping costs to UK Mainland, when shipped out of our UK warehouse.
- Customers love us! Over 98% of our customers recommend us and rate us with a 9.6 on average.
Pros and cons
- Very accurate thanks to the magnetic sensors
- The dual throttles’ physical resistance can be adjusted
- Endless possibilities thanks tot he many buttons and switches
- Because of the many buttons and switches it takes a long time to map by hand
Realism within reach
With the Warthog Dual Throttles, Thrustmaster, licensed by the US Airforce, has created a replica with control panel of a double throttle system from the A-10C Warthoc combat aircraft.
This hardware’s realism can not only be seen on the outside. The throttle’s push buttons give a realistic feeling of compressive force. The ‘Push and Pull’ system, which can be found on the A10-C’s throttle, is included.
Extremely accurate, frictionless sensors
With the Warthog Throttle you can control your power extremely accurately, thanks to the magnetic and frictionless sensors (HALL effect). The throttle’s physical resistance can be adjusted to your own liking.
It is possible to operate the two throttle levers separately, but you can also lock them, making the Warthog Dual Throttle easy to use with a single-engine aircraft.
No lack of buttons and switches
The Warthog Throttle’s levers are equipped with 17 action buttons, and a pov hat switch. Additionally, you can find 15 more action buttons on the control panel, and a trim. The control panel, with a heavy base of more than 3 kilos, is backlit and has five programmable LEDs.
T.A.R.G.E.T.’s endless possibilities
This flightsim hardware can be used with the Thrustmaster Advanced pRogramming Graphical EdiTor, or in short, T.A.R.G.E.T. software.
With this advanced software developed by Thrustmaster the possibilities to program and customize your hardware are endless. If you have difficulties setting up the Thrustmaster Warthog Flight Stick, you can use standard profiles as well.