- Free shipping No shipping costs to UK Mainland, when shipped out of our UK warehouse.
- Customers love us! Over 98% of our customers recommend us and rate us with a 9.6 on average.
Pros and cons
- The throttle moves smoothly because it moves over a rail
- The sliding resistance of the throttle can be adjusted according to your own preferences
- More than enough programmable buttons available
- The TWCS is not suitable for left and right-handed use, while the corresponding stick is suitable for left and right-handed use
Comfortable and fully equipped
Using Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle you can regulate your power. Thanks to the eight-centimeter-long sliding rail this can be done smoothly and accurately. The physical resistance on this rail is easily adjustable using a screw on the bottom of the TWCS.
You will find an additional 14 programmable buttons, a pov hat switch, a slider, a mini stick, and a wheel on the throttle.