- Free shipping No shipping costs to UK Mainland, when shipped out of our UK warehouse.
- Customers love us! Over 98% of our customers recommend us and rate us with a 9.6 on average.
Pros and cons
- Very accurate thanks to the long range of the pedals
- Suitable up to shoe size 45
- Personal settings are saved on the RJ12/USB adapter
- The resistance of the pedals is not adjustable
Smooth and accurate control
These self-centering rudder pedals slide smoothly on a system of four rails, which are made of high-quality aluminum. Because the rails are relatively long, and therefore the range is large, the T.Flight Rudder Pedals are very accurate - even with a small change.
Of course, it is possible to use the brakes differentiated. You can control your left or right brake (or both, of course) by simply moving the tip of your feet downwards.
The pedals are suitable up to shoe size 45, and have a detachable heel support. By mounting or dismounting the heel support you determine if you want to put your entire feet on the heel support, or if you want to control your Thrustmaster Rudder Pedals with the ball of your foot.
Fully configurable with advanced software
Fully configurable with advanced software The T.Flight Rudder Pedals are fully configurable with the advanced software configuration. Set the dead zones at the start, middle, or end of the rudder shaft as well as on the two axes of the differential brake. The configuration is saved on the included RJ12/USB adapter.