- Free shipping No shipping costs to UK Mainland, when shipped out of our UK warehouse.
- Customers love us! Over 98% of our customers recommend us and rate us with a 9.6 on average.
Pros and cons
- Inspired by the Airbus A320 sidestick
- Built-in integration with Flight Simulator 2020
- Suitable for left and right-handed flightsimmers
- The joystick has a slider as a throttle, which is less realistic than having a separate throttle
Experience what it is like to control an Airbus A320
Experience the unique feeling of controlling an Airbus with Thrustmaster’s TCA Sidestick Airbus Edition. This joystick is a replica of the sidestick used to control the Airbus A320, and is the ultimate addition to make your flight simulator experience even more realistic.
Accurate and multifaceted sidestick
In this flightstick Thrustmaster uses magnetic sensors as well, making the stick extremely accurate. If you do not have any rudder pedals yet, you can easily control the rudder using the stick twist. The ‘rudder lock’ is new for this type of joystick. If you fly with rudder pedals you can mechanically turn off the stick’s rotation so the rudder input of your stick does not bother you.
The A320 sidestick is suitable for both left and right-handed flyers, and the modular button configuration is also adjustable. In addition, the Thrustmaster Airbus Joystick has a throttle ax with a reverse thrust function on its base.
Compatible with Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020
The joystick is compatible with Flight Simulator 2020, but of course, this product is also compatible with Flight Simulator X, Prepar3D, and X-Plane 11, meaning this A320 stick is a great addition if you already possess the Aerosoft A320/A321 or the Flightsim Labs A320-X.