- Free shipping No shipping costs to UK Mainland, when shipped out of our UK warehouse.
- Customers love us! Over 98% of our customers recommend us and rate us with a 9.6 on average.
Pros and cons
- Suitable for left and right-hand use
- Large weighted base that ensures that your stick stays in place while using it
- Accurate, magnetic sensors are used in the stick
- The joystick has a slide to control your power (no throttle)
Finally, a comfortable joystick for left and right-hand use
Most joysticks are developed for either left or right-hand use, but the Thrustmaster T.16000M FCS is developed for both left and right hand use. Thanks to three detachable components the joystick can be converted to use it with the other hand. This is possible due to three detachable / movable components.
The Thrustmaster T16000M has twelve buttons that are distributed equally over the base of the stick, and an additional four buttons and one trigger can be found on the stick itself. By twisting the stick, you can operate the rudder.
Always accurate thanks to magnetic sensors
The T16000.M has independently operating axes with magnetic sensors. The stick uses the same technology as the HOTAS Warthog joystick, Thrustmaster’s top product. The magnets work without friction so that they do not wear out and the sensors always remain accurate. A coil spring provides a solid, linear, and even tension.