- Free shipping No shipping costs to UK Mainland, when shipped out of our UK warehouse.
- Customers love us! Over 98% of our customers recommend us and rate us with a 9.6 on average.
Pros and cons
- Suitable for all Thrustmaster HOTAS grips
- The magnetic base is of the same quality as other Thrustmaster HOTAS products
- The base is sold separately; you no longer have to purchase Warthog Flight stick for grip add-ons
- No twist functionality to control your rudder
Extremely accurate, wear-resistant joystick base
For everyone who does not own the Thrustmaster Warthog Flight stick, but would like to use the modular grip add-ons that have been developed for this stick, we have the Thrustmaster HOTAS Magnetic Base.
The Magnetic Base is of the same high quality as the Warthog Base, and is equipped with extremely accurate, wear-resistant magnetic Hall effect sensors, and five sturdy coil springs that apply a linear force. The (detachable) stable base weighs more than two kilos, so you know for sure that your stick will not slip during your flight.
Suitable for all Thrustmaster’s HOTAS grips
The HOTAS Magnetic Base is suitable for all Thrustmaster HOTAS grips listed below, under which the iconic Thrustmaster Cougar:
- HOTAS Cougar
- HOTAS Warthog
- F-16C Viper
- F/A-18C Hornet