- Free shipping No shipping costs to UK Mainland, when shipped out of our UK warehouse.
- Customers love us! Over 98% of our customers recommend us and rate us with a 9.6 on average.
Pros and cons
- High-quality replica of an F16 fighter stick
- Compatible with the Cougar and Warthog joystick base
- Automatic integration with Digital Combat Simulator (DCS)
- The Add-On Grip is sold without a joystick base
Breathtaking, realistic replica of the F16 stick
Once again, Thrustmaster has done it. By using high-quality materials, they managed to create a breathtaking replica of a fighter stick with the F16 Viper HOTAS Grip Addon.
The 19 action buttons (under which a POV hat switch) on the metal grip ensure a realistic and authentic feeling, like you would experience in a real fighter. And because the Grip is completely made out of metal this Thrustmaster HOTAS product will last for years.
The flight stick is an Add-On that can be used with the Thrustmaster Warthog base, or with the Thrustmaster Cougar base (not included).
Fully integrated with Digital Combat Simulator
The F16 HOTAS Addon fully integrates with the Viper-16C module within Digital Combat Simulator (DCS), meaning your button assignments will be correctly configured immediately. Of course, the Thrustmaster F16 Grip is also compatible with other devices, or other flight simulators. You can easily configure the stick with Thrustmaster’s T.A.R.G.E.T. software.
With Trustmaster’s T.A.R.G.ET. (Thrustmaster Advanced pRogramming Graphical EdiTor) software the possibilities to customize your joystick are endless. T.A.R.G.E.T. allows you to program your joystick the way you want to, but if you have no knowledge of programming it is also possible to choose a standard profile (and adjust it).