- Free shipping No shipping costs to UK Mainland, when shipped out of our UK warehouse.
- Customers love us! Over 98% of our customers recommend us and rate us with a 9.6 on average.
Pros and cons
- Realistic hardware with accurate touchscreen and realistic rotary push buttons
- Suitable for Simulator X, Prepar3D and X-Plane (for Windows)
- Ready-to-use product: No soldering or assembly required
- The touchscreen does not support multi-touch functionalities
Realistic GTN650 with touchscreen
RealSimGear has taken the GTN650 from the aircraft and managed to create a very realistic replica for X-Plane (for Windows), Prepar3D, and Flight Simulator X. The integrated touchscreen (high res, 1920 x 1080) ensures you can easily and accurately operate the GTN650. The rubber rotary push buttons give a realistic feel.
The RealSimGear GTN650 can be connected with a USB and HDMI cable and is ready to use. This means you do not have to assemble this device prior to using it.
Besides the RealSimGear plugin, you also need the Reality-XP GTN650 software in order to use it. The GTN650 software is not included.
If you do not install the GTN in a cockpit panel, we recommend you order a desktop stand. This stable stand made out of steel has an anti-slip base and ensures you can operate your hardware properly.