- Free shipping No shipping costs to UK Mainland, when shipped out of our UK warehouse.
- Customers love us! Over 98% of our customers recommend us and rate us with a 9.6 on average.
Pros and cons
- No issues with the keyboard and mouse
- Realistic hardware: suitable for Flight training
- Ready-to-use product: No soldering or assembly required
- When using the GNS530 combined with the FSX or P3D you need additional plugins (not included)
The most realistic GNS530 for flight simulator
The RealSimGear GNS530 is an ultra-realistic replica of the Garmin GNS530, which is compatible with all popular flight simulators such as Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020, Prepar3D and X-Plane 11. Not only is it a great expansion for your cockpit, but it is also the best way to learn to master the GNS530’s functionalities when you undergo flight training, for example.
It is important to note that when you use the FSX or Prepar3D you need additional software by Reality XP or Mindstar Aviation besides the RealSimGear plugin. You do not need any additional software for Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 and X-Plane 11. Installing the plugin is sufficient.
Just like ‘in real life’ the GNS has a 5-inch (12,7cm) LCD display, which can be connected to the computer with an HDMI cable (cable not included). This screen can be used to display the ‘pop-out’ of your GNS530 of your flightsim.
The high-quality rubber rotary push buttons feel realistic while changing radio frequencies for example, or when you are programming your flight plan or approach into the computer.
Connect, install, configure, and fly away
Unlike many other GPS systems, the RealSimGear is ready-to-use, meaning you can directly connect the hardware to your computer’s USB port. After installation and configuration, you are ready to use the GNS 430.
If you do not install the GNS in a cockpit panel, we recommend you order a desktop stand. This stable stand made out of steel has an anti-slip base and ensures you can operate your hardware properly.