- Free shipping No shipping costs to UK Mainland, when shipped out of our UK warehouse.
- Customers love us! Over 98% of our customers recommend us and rate us with a 9.6 on average.
Pros and cons
- Realistic replica of the Garmin G1000 for Flight Simulator
- Easy to install in a Stand of Flight Velocity Cockpit panel
- Ready-to-use product: No soldering or assembly required
- Prior to using it with FSX a Mindstar Aviation plugin should be purchased
Glass cockpit for Flight Simulator
The RealSimGear G1000 XFD is an affordable, high-quality and very realistic hardware interface for flight simulator. This Garmin G1000 replica comes fully assembled and has a 10.4-inch (26.4cm) LCD display that should be connected with an HDMI cable. The XFD, which can be used as PFD (Primary Flight Display) and MFD (Multi-Function Display), should be connected to your PC with a USB cable.
If you use Microsoft Flight Simulator or X-Plane the hardware works immediately after installing the RealSimGear plugin.
It is important to note that if you use FSX additional Mindstar Aviation software is required besides the RealSimGear plugin (warning: P3D is not supported).
Realistic rotary push buttons
RealSimGear G1000’s realistic rotary push buttons give you the feeling of a real ‘glass cockpit’. Because of this, the G1000 is not only a great addition to your cockpit, but it can also be used as a training device for flight training, for example.
Easy to mount
Easily mount your RealSimGear G1000 XFD to an existing cockpit, or place it on your desk using the desktop stand which is sold separately. The stand has an anti-slip base so you can operate it without it slipping away.
You can also mount the stand to the Logitech G Saitek Yoke system, or the Honeycomb Alpha Flight Controls.