- Free shipping No shipping costs to UK Mainland, when shipped out of our UK warehouse.
- Customers love us! Over 98% of our customers recommend us and rate us with a 9.6 on average.
Pros and cons
- The joystick and throttle are adjustable to your preferences
- Control the rudder pedals with your joystick thanks tot he 3D-twist function
- The MFD allows you to easily adjust the correct radio frequencies
- The X52 Pro’s stick and throttle do not have a separate USB port.
Solid, highly accurate, and packed with features
Logitech G’s Saitek X52 Flight control system is solid, lies well in the hand, and flying is highly accurate thanks to the many metal components. The latter is partly due to the contactless technology on de X ax and Y ax, and the constant spring tension. The X52 Pro Flight Control system can be programmed to your needs through the included software (Only for PC).
The Saitek X52 Pro has been further developed after the X52. Better and more solid material has been used to assemble the joystick. Of course, the joystick’s grip is adjustable (five different modes), the tension of the throttle is adjustable, and if you do not have access to rudder pedals you can use the 3D-twist function (which can also be disabled if you fly with rudder pedals).
Multifunctional LCD Display (MFD) 2.0
The Logitech X52 is equipped with a Multifunctional LCD Display, or in short, MFD. A timer can be displayed on the MFD, but the radio settings can also - very convenient - be viewed at a glance. The display has a green backlight, of which the brightness can be adjusted so that you will not struggle with obtrusive light in the dark.