- Free shipping No shipping costs to UK Mainland, when shipped out of our UK warehouse.
- Customers love us! Over 98% of our customers recommend us and rate us with a 9.6 on average.
Pros and cons
- Easy to place against your existing Logitech Throttle Quadrant
- Is compatible with flight controllers from different brands such as the Honeycomb Alpha Flight controls as well
- The colored buttons of the levers can be used for General Aviation of Airlines
- The resistance of the levers is non-adjustable
Real multi-engine flying starts with an extra Throttle Quadrant
Whether it is a multi-engine propeller plane or an airliner, those who fly a multi-engine and use the Logitech G Flight Yoke system to do so are likely to suffer from a shortage of levers. Therefore, the Logitech Saitek Throttle Quadrant is the ideal asset for everyone that wants to engage in real multi-engine flying. The Saitek Throttle Quadrant allows you to add three extra levers to your home cockpit, allowing you to regulate the power of your motor separately, or to assign your flaps and speed brake to a lever.