- Free shipping No shipping costs to UK Mainland, when shipped out of our UK warehouse.
- Customers love us! Over 98% of our customers recommend us and rate us with a 9.6 on average.
Pros and cons
- Adjustable resistance, can be adjusted to your needs/li>
- The anti-slip feet prevent your pedals from slipping away
- Your flightsim automatically recognizes the Logitech Rudder Pedals
Be in control both on the ground and in the air
The Logitech G Saitek Rudder Pedals allow you to have full control over your aircraft! You use this self-centering foot control to steer and brake the nose wheel (and thus, the aircraft) on the ground. While you are in the air you use the Logitech Rudder Pedals to control the tail rudder, for example, while flying coordinated turns, or making a perfect crosswind landing.
Adjustable to your needs
The Logitech Rudder Pedals are fully adjustable to your needs. It only takes one turn of the knob to adjust the sliding resistance, and the pedals can be adjusted for small feet and bigger feet.
Immediately ready for the first flight
It is not necessary to install drivers for these rudder pedals. The hardware is Plug & Play, and therefore Windows and your Flight Simulator recognize it immediately. It only takes a few minutes to get ready for your first flight after connecting these Saitek Rudder Pedals.