- Free shipping No shipping costs to UK Mainland, when shipped out of our UK warehouse.
- Customers love us! Over 98% of our customers recommend us and rate us with a 9.6 on average.
Pros and cons
- Control your radio stack functions easily, without searching, zooming, or scrolling
- Logitech Flight Panels can be used modularly, so you can build up your home cockpit in steps.
- Sometimes, problems may occur in Logitech’s software while connecting a number of flight panels (read about our solution here)
No more zooming in on your radiostack
The Logitech G Saitek Radio panel allows you to easily change the COMM-, NAV-, ADF- and DME frequencies, or your transponder code in your home cockpit. Thanks tot he seamless integration with Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020, X-Plane and Prepar3D you never have to zoom in on your radiostack tob e able to read the frequencies. You will be able to read the frequencies in real-time on the bright LED display. You can easily change the frequencies using the Saitek Radio Panel using the rotary knobs and the ACT/STBY buttons.
Logitech’s modules are modular and interchangeable, so you can easily expand or change your home cockpit. It is easy to mount them on your Saitek Yoke, Honeycomb Alpha Flight Controls, or Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Quadrant, but they can also be used separately or in combination with other joysticks.
When connecting multiple panels, we recommend you use a USB hub with external power.