- Free shipping No shipping costs to UK Mainland, when shipped out of our UK warehouse.
- Customers love us! Over 98% of our customers recommend us and rate us with a 9.6 on average.
Pros and cons
- Control your radio stack functions easily, without searching, zooming, or scrolling
- Logitech Flight Panels can be used modularly, so you can build up your home cockpit in steps.
- Sometimes, problems may occur in Logitech’s software while connecting a number of flight panels (read about our solution here)
Use the autopilot easily
Logitech’s G Saitek Multi-Panel makes the virtual pilot’s life a lot easier! This Multi-panel allows you to control your aircraft’s autopilot easily. By simply turning the knob you can change the heading, altitude, or indicated airspeed. The LED screen displays the current values in real-time so that you no longer have to zoom in on your virtual cockpit. In addition, a flaps-lever, auto-throttle switch, and a trim wheel can be found on the panel.
Build your own cockpit
Logitech’s modules are modular and interchangeable, so you can easily expand or change your home cockpit. It is easy to mount them on your Saitek Yoke, Honeycomb Alpha Flight Controls, or Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Quadrant, but they can also be used separately or in combination with other joysticks.
When connecting multiple panels, we recommend you use a USB hub with external power.