- Free shipping No shipping costs to UK Mainland, when shipped out of our UK warehouse.
- Customers love us! Over 98% of our customers recommend us and rate us with a 9.6 on average.
A realistic and immersice experience.
X-Plane 11 is the latest version in the flight simulator series for Windows, Mac, and Linux systems. In this simulator, there is a whole world to discover. Thanks to its open structure, all users and enthusiasts can change every single part of it and adapt it to their preferences.
The 11th edition of X-Plane offers a much more realistic and immersive experience. A new rendering engine makes the whole world appear in a new light – literally. Due to “Physically Based Rendering”, illumination and reflections behave in physically correct ways and change depending on viewing angle and the object’s surface. This technique works dynamically which means that graphical effects no longer have to be prerendered. It was also developed with very good performance in mind.
High quality 3D surround sound.
X-Plane 11 features a brand new sound engine that realizes 3D surround sound with high quality samples. This works on a global scale resulting in spatially correct audio placement of any aircraft and any object within the scenery while also taking the current location of the user into account. The sound engine is fully usable and extendable by third-party add-ons.
New high quality content.
The content of X-Plane 11 is also considerably expanded. Numerous new aircraft with 3D cockpits and extensive documentation are available to the virtual pilot; add to that more than 3000 airports with 3D buildings, static aircraft and dynamic environments.
The global scenery sees new cities specific to Europe and North America and an update to its overall layout based on recent Open Street Map material.
In the completely redesigned user interface, the control setup, aircraft, airports and weather options are now presented with a visual preview which makes editing them a breeze. The simulator can now be controlled much more intuitively thanks to this well thought-out menu structure.
Minimum system requirements.
- Dual Core processor, running at 2.5 GHz
- 4 GB RAM
- 1024 MB Grapics Card Video Memory
- 80 GB Free HDD-space
- New aircraft with 3D cockpits plus detailed documentation
- Over 3000 airports with 3D buildings
- New rendering engine for enhanced lighting and water effects
- New city scenery specific to Europe and North America
- Latest road placement and global scenery from Open Street Map