- Free shipping No shipping costs to UK Mainland, when shipped out of our UK warehouse.
- Customers love us! Over 98% of our customers recommend us and rate us with a 9.6 on average.
Pros and cons
- The yoke can be turned 180 degrees left and right
- You can find a switch panel on the Honeycomb Yoke as well
- Logitech G Flight Panels are easy to mount on top of it
- The Flight Controls does not have the possibility to regulate your power (throttle)
Impressive Flight Simulator Yoke
Literally everyone is raving about the Honeycomb Alpha Flight Controls. This flight simulator yoke has an excellent rating, has been rated with five stars by PC Pilot Magazine, and FSElite rated it a 9.7/10, an impressive score.
While developing the Alpha Flight Controls, Honeycomb took into account the wishes of flightsimmers. The shaft of the yoke is completely made out of steel, moving over a length of 15 centimeters, and turning 180 degrees to both sides. For a flightsim yoke in this price range this is exceptional, because other yokes often have a limited turning range. You can find a switch panel on the controller’s base, with an ignition switch and a panel with avionics and light switches. Of course, the Honeycomb Yoke has different two-way switches and a pov hat switch.
Detachable mount for Saitek hardware
You will find a plastic mount for your Logitech G Saitek Flight Panels included with Honeycomb’s Alpha Flight Controls. It is easy to mount it to your Radio Panel, Multi Panel, or Shakeprint Simulations Class Echo.
Compatible with PC and Mac
De Honeycomb Yoke is compatible with both PC and MacOS. It is nice that standard profiles are available with the Alpha Flight Controls, for example for Microsoft Flight Simulator (MSFS 2020) or X-Plane 11. This means you no longer have to fully configure your yoke, although this remains a possibility.