LogitechG Saitek Instrument Panel
A panel for fifteen different instruments.
The Saitek Instrument panel has the option of displaying fifteen different instruments on only one single panel. With the help of the dials and hotkeys, you can quickly make a selection of which real-time display you want. With the Saitek Pro Flight Instrument panel you no longer have to zoom in on the instruments in your virtual cockpit: you have the actual instruments right in front of you. The instrument panel makes flying a lot easier!
Speed, attitude, altitude, heading and much more!
Of course the four basic instruments (speed-, attitude-, altitude- and heading indicator) are part of the Saitek Instrument panel, but you can also add an HSI or your Engine instruments. An overview of all the options:
- Attitude Indicator,
- Heading Indicator,
- Turn/Slip Indicator,
- Vertical Speed Indicator,
- Airspeed Indicator,
- VHF Omnidirectional Radio (VOR) 1,
- VHF Omnidirectional Radio (VOR) 2,
- Primary Flight Display (PFD),
- Airborne Direction Finder (ADF),
- Horizontal Situation Indicator (HSI),
- Engine Gauges,
- ADF with Trim Indicator,
- Cessna Airspeed Gauge,
- RPM with Flaps Indicator.
Build your own cockpit.
The Saitek modules can be easily exchanged, allowing you to easily expand or alter your home cockpit. They are easily installed on the Saitek Yoke system, but are also easy to use in combination with other (non-Saitek) joysticks.
When connecting several panels, we recommend a USB-hub with external power supply.
The pros and cons of the Switch Panel.
- Over 15 different instrument readouts one instrument panel.
- The readouts are realtime synchronized with your flight simulator.
- Easily installed on the Saitek Yoke system.
- LogitechG software is not always compatible with all flightsims. We recommend to download and use SPAD.neXt (external link) instead.
In the box.
- Saitek Instrument Panel
- Saitek Mounting system