CH Products Throttle Quadrant
Flying multi-engine at home
You could of course use one lever for two engines when flying multi-engine, but it gets much more realistic when you start to use the CH Products Throttle Quadrant. The CH Throttle Quadrant comes with eight detachable lever buttons (4 black, 2 blue, 2 red) which you can attach in any configuration you prefer. Apart from six levers, the quadrant has six buttons on the front, each having two functions (up/down).
The pros and cons of the Throttle Quadrant
- This Throttle Quadrant can be combined with any yoke, including the Saitek Yoke system.
- Plug-and-play: works on PC and Mac.
- Thrust lever knobs are interchangeable. You can create your own configuration.
- It is not possible to adjust the Throttle's friction.
In the box
- CH Products Throttle Quadrant
- Mounting hardware
- Quickstart Guide